CHALLENGE - 3-11-23 Circle Around

Join us ALL month long as Cookin' up Creations celebrates its 6th year anniversary . . . lots of fun challenges, games, and random prizes thrown in. You won't want to miss this!
Patti
Site Admin

CHALLENGE - 3-11-23 Circle Around

Post by Patti »

oin us all month long in March as we celebrate
the 6th Anniversary of Cookin' up Creations (once again)!!

Challenges will be based on the "Birthday Theme"....but not necessarily about birthdays - so, don't worry if you don't have any birthday pictures as the possibilities are limitless...as there'll be challenges for everyone. . . there's also going to be several games, and random prizes thrown in. You're not going to want to miss this month long celebration!

New Blue Plate Special challenges are posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.

The prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing) ..... *there will also be a few sponsored prizes as well as individual prizes for games hosted by your Challenge Team.

*Winners will be chosen via Random.Org (excluding individual games)

Today's challenge is to create a LO using only 1 piece of patterned paper (to represent that you only wrap your present in one piece of paper) and as many card stocks as you want. Because everyone circles around to see what's in the presents you need to use circles. Also, there may be a tag on the present saying who it's from so be sure to add several tags or journaling spots to your design.

I will add my journaling as soon as my daughter tells me who this teacher is and why they are having lunch,
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: 3-11-23 Circle Around

Post by Tamara »

Looks fun! It’s not often that we switch it around and use card stock colors. It’s still repaired paper. Cute layout!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

It's a great example, Patti! Hope to do some catching up today. :)
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Patti: ah fun page. love the circles and your challenge
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

Post by scrappy.boymama »

Oooo I like this one! Been playing with lots of mixed media lately so less pattern paper works for me! :D
- Brandi :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Great page and fun challenge!
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: CHALLENGE - 3-11-23 Circle Around

Post by Beth »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

ImageImageImage
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Patti wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:30 pm

oin us all month long in March as we celebrate
the 6th Anniversary of Cookin' up Creations (once again)!!

Challenges will be based on the "Birthday Theme"....but not necessarily about birthdays - so, don't worry if you don't have any birthday pictures as the possibilities are limitless...as there'll be challenges for everyone. . . there's also going to be several games, and random prizes thrown in. You're not going to want to miss this month long celebration!

New Blue Plate Special challenges are posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.

The prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing) ..... *there will also be a few sponsored prizes as well as individual prizes for games hosted by your Challenge Team.

*Winners will be chosen via Random.Org (excluding individual games)

Today's challenge is to create a LO using only 1 piece of patterned paper (to represent that you only wrap your present in one piece of paper) and as many card stocks as you want. Because everyone circles around to see what's in the presents you need to use circles. Also, there may be a tag on the present saying who it's from so be sure to add several tags or journaling spots to your design.

I will add my journaling as soon as my daughter tells me who this teacher is and why they are having lunch,
Great page Patti
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “March 2023 - Birthday Bash Celebration”