Happy to be back!

Welcome to Cookin' up Creations. Please take a few moments to introduce yourself here.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Happy to be back!

Post by BarbP »

Hello -- so happy to be back on Cookin' Up Creations! I've missed having a community of fellow scrapbookers and artists to connect with.

My husband, Mike and I have been married 32 years. I have four children and nine grandchildren (two are new this year: granddaughter Charleigh was born Sept. 13 and granddaughter Alexzandria (Alex), age 20, joined our family when her dad married my younger daughter in December. Both Mike and I are Illinois natives, but two years ago we decided we wanted to spend our retirement years in a warmer, milder climate. We built a home in a lovely subdivison in Pueblo, CO, packed up the dog, two cats and my mom (who now lives with us) and relocated. We still get four seasons, but the winter is very mild in our area thanks to protection from the We Mountains. The down side is that our kids and grandkids are all back in the Midwest. I'm not able to travel as I would like right now, so I miss my family big time. I keep busy with scrapbooking and mini book making; scrapping also is a way to feel closer to family (when I can get them to take and send pictures!)
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Happy to be back!

Post by Patti »

Hi, Barb! Glad to be reconnecting with you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Glad to see you!!!
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Hi Barb, welcome back. I understand the missing family part although I have grand kids that live with me I also have a son daughter-in-law and grandson who live 800 miles from me. Which is also where my brother and all my nieces and nephews are
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Barb!!! Welcome back!!!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hi Barb!
Good to see you again. I share your sentiments. So glad to reconnect in this scrapping life of ours. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ZELDAdog
In the Kitchen

Post by ZELDAdog »

Hi Barb!
Jenny

April Goal 0/6 Double Page layouts

Return to “Welcome to Cookin' up Creations”