Hi from central Pennsylvania

Welcome to Cookin' up Creations. Please take a few moments to introduce yourself here.
gailcanoe

Hi from central Pennsylvania

Post by gailcanoe »

Hi everyone,
My name is Gail and I live in the middle of Pennsylvania. I am about 3 1/2 hours from Philadelphia, 3 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh, 3 1/2 hours from Baltimore, 4 hours from New York City and basically in the middle of nowhere. So, I spend time scrapbooking and making cards. And, I'm really happy to be on this site and hope to learn a lot and find new projects to work on.
I am also a photographer (hobby, not paid), I like to kayak and canoe (hence my username), I like cooking and baking, and I enjoy reading. I travel a lot for work and have been all over the country with the exception of 6 states. I'm married with no children and we have a black lab/border collie mix.

Gail
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Hi from central Pennsylvania

Post by Beth »

Welcome to CUC! You will have so much fun playing with all the challenges and games. Always great prizes too. Hope to see your challenges in the gallery and challenge threads. If you have any questions, shoot me a message.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Welcome to this awesome scrapping community! Everyone is real nice and friendly. If you have any questions, just ask. We are happy to have you here. Don't hesitate to join in on all the fun. You really are smack dab in the middle of the state. Makes for some great trips in any direction, right?
I am Tamara and live just South of Salt Lake City in South Jordan Utah. I am married (41 years) and have two children and five grandchildren. You will meet them on my pages because I usually scrap about my family. I am retired from the dental field and have been on oxygen 24/7 for four years. No worries it doesn't hold me back!!
Can't wait to get to know you. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Hi and welcome to CUC! I'm Patti and I recently moved to NC from WI. so glad not to be in WI today!!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Welcome to the forum! Come on out and chat for a bit!
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Hi Gail - like everyone said, WELCOME to the site. Glad you finally registered!! I know Beth has been my number #1 promoter since about day one!
And of course, again, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hi and welcome to the board!! Me and my DH live in Oklahoma and have furbabies but we love to travel to different places. I work lots of hours at certain times of the year but I try to save the weekends for scrappy time. I don't make cards but do all sorts of different sizes of scrapbooks. So glad you have joined us here at CUC!!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Hi Gail! Welcome to CUC! The best scrapbooking site on the web! You will find lots of inspiration!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Welcome to Cookin' up Creations”