Gu from Michigan

Welcome to Cookin' up Creations. Please take a few moments to introduce yourself here.
Greatgramof5
Prep Cook

Gu from Michigan

Post by Greatgramof5 »

Well blame my daughter for inviting me to join. Your site looks like alot of fun. I am hooked on scrapbooking and genealogy as well and I'm likely to go bananas trying to find time for either one. Scrapping is my major outlet from stress and I enjoy taking my time to create.
I'm glad to be part of the group and to be able to share my creations and ideas with you. I hope to get to know you all much better.
8-) Karen
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Gu from Michigan

Post by sdwhru »

Welcome to the board! We are so happy to have you :) Can't wait to see your creations
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Welcome! Look forward to you sharing with us.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Welcome! Welcome! You will love it here. so many fun ideas and challenges to get us out of the box. I love doing the challenges because they bring new flavor to my layouts. So happy you found us!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
meterr
In the Kitchen

Post by meterr »

Hey mom! Glad you made it!!
:geek: Terri
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Greatgramof5 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:30 pm Well blame my daughter for inviting me to join. Your site looks like alot of fun. I am hooked on scrapbooking and genealogy as well and I'm likely to go bananas trying to find time for either one. Scrapping is my major outlet from stress and I enjoy taking my time to create.
I'm glad to be part of the group and to be able to share my creations and ideas with you. I hope to get to know you all much better.
Karen - If I'm not mistaken you were a very active member on the originial Cookin' Up Creations website as well!. Welcome back.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Greatgramof5
Prep Cook

Post by Greatgramof5 »

I remembered when I saw some of your names. Good grief, I don't know how I strayed away. I'm glad to be back and am glad you've stayed a calmer place than some groups with tons of challenges which pressure the ordinary person who actually has somewhat of a life offline (LOL) if you know what I mean.
8-) Karen
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Greatgramof5 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:21 pm I remembered when I saw some of your names. Good grief, I don't know how I strayed away. I'm glad to be back and am glad you've stayed a calmer place than some groups with tons of challenges which pressure the ordinary person who actually has somewhat of a life offline (LOL) if you know what I mean.
Yes here you can do anything or everything at your own pace! :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Welcome to Cookin' up Creations”