Introduce Yourself HERE!

Welcome to Cookin' up Creations. Please take a few moments to introduce yourself here.
Sherri scraps

Re: Introduce Yourself HERE!

Post by Sherri scraps »

I was on the former forum of Cookin up creations. Happy ya'll are back. Sherri Priest from East Texas. Two grown boys and 3 grandchildren ages 6 1/2, 3 1/2 and 4 months. They are my pride and joy.
Been quilting a lot the last few months but need to get back to scrapbooking catch up. Lots of photos to do.
Arika.rodriguez

Post by Arika.rodriguez »

Hello my name is Arika Rodriguez, Lolis Flores has introduced me to the group and I'm so excited to be here!!! I'm always willing to learn more ways to be creative with scrapbooking! Since my firstborn arrived in 2003 I always wanted to keep memories of milestones etc so that's when i began. I currently have 4 now and growing! Lol I can't wait to try new things!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Sherri scraps wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:01 am I was on the former forum of Cookin up creations. Happy ya'll are back. Sherri Priest from East Texas. Two grown boys and 3 grandchildren ages 6 1/2, 3 1/2 and 4 months. They are my pride and joy.
Been quilting a lot the last few months but need to get back to scrapbooking catch up. Lots of photos to do.
Hi Sherri! So excited to see you here! You always inspire me! You do it all! Sometimes it seems that your day has more hours than my day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Arika.rodriguez wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 10:07 am Hello my name is Arika Rodriguez, Lolis Flores has introduced me to the group and I'm so excited to be here!!! I'm always willing to learn more ways to be creative with scrapbooking! Since my firstborn arrived in 2003 I always wanted to keep memories of milestones etc so that's when i began. I currently have 4 now and growing! Lol I can't wait to try new things!
Hello Arika! I'm so glad you joined this group of talented women! You will find lots of inspiration and support to continue Scrapbooking!
Sherri scraps

Post by Sherri scraps »

Lolis wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 2:04 pm
Hi Sherri! So excited to see you here! You always inspire me! You do it all! Sometimes it seems that your day has more hours than my day!
[/quote]
Lolis, you are so sweet! Thanks. I am happy this site is back!
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Welcome Shirley! We have lots of FUN here. Hope you jump right in and enjoy our lil group. By the way girls...Shirley makes some AWSEOME wreaths! I am just learning. Made my first two yesterday.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I love Goldens! Welcome aboard Shirley!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

moca wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm Hello everyone. My name is Shirley. I am a retired special education teacher. I love making cards, soap, candles and wreaths. I live in a quiet little town in PA with my husband of 27 years, 5 rescued golden retrievers and 7 rescued cats. Thank you for letting me join this group. A big thanks to Beth for telling me about it.
Welcome to CUC Shirley!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Hello, Shirley, welcome aboard!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

moca wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm Hello everyone. My name is Shirley. I am a retired special education teacher. I love making cards, soap, candles and wreaths. I live in a quiet little town in PA with my husband of 27 years, 5 rescued golden retrievers and 7 rescued cats. Thank you for letting me join this group. A big thanks to Beth for telling me about it.
Hi, Shirley - welcome to the boards

Return to “Welcome to Cookin' up Creations”