Hello I’m Arika

Welcome to Cookin' up Creations. Please take a few moments to introduce yourself here.
Arika.rodriguez

Hello I’m Arika

Post by Arika.rodriguez »

I thought I had introduced myself about a year ago when I joined but I suppose I missed it! Well I am a mommy of 5 wonderful kiddos. Currently dealing with 2 teens, 2 toddlers and a baby. :lol:

I was introduced here by Lolis, who is amazing btw! When my teens were babies I would scrapbook for memories. Unfortunately I lost all of my books when I moved. So I’ve only recently started again. But I love all things art and I’ve seen you ladies at work and wow y’all are truly amazing at what y’all do! :o :D

I am always inspired when I log on and want to join in on the fun. Thanks for having me on board!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Hello I’m Arika

Post by Tamara »

Welcome welcome! So glad to have you. There is a great group of fun people here. I hope you enjoy it here. Jump in on the challenges, they help me scrapbook more than I would normally. They also give a great perspective to new technniques and ideas that we would not normally think of. Have fun with all those kiddos. How old is your baby? It's always fun to have joy in your life through their sweetness.
Have a great day!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hi, Arika! So glad you are here and welcome. Sounds like you are always so busy. Like Tamara said the challenges here are great; they make me think outside the box. Looking forward to "seeing' you on the boards.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

A little behind on the welcoming, but WELCOME!! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Welcome onboard Arika. you will have lot's of fun
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Welcome aboard Arika! We're glad to have ya!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Welcome to Cookin' up Creations”