October 22, 2022 Budgie

Join us as we flock together to complete this month's "Birds of a Feather" themed challenges! So, get ready!! The birds are coming!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: October 22, 2022 Budgie

Post by Tamara »

Lolis I couldn't help posting this. My granddaughter came to our Halloween Party Sunday with her bird. She plucks her feathers so they made her a collar that they snap around her neck to keep her from doing that. Her bird seriously just sits in her shirt. Too funny!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:46 pm Image

Lolis I couldn't help posting this. My granddaughter came to our Halloween Party Sunday with her bird. She plucks her feathers so they made her a collar that they snap around her neck to keep her from doing that. Her bird seriously just sits in her shirt. Too funny!
Tamara. :o I saw that photo on your fb page. So that is a real bird. WOW!! I did no think it was a real bird
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

phillisw wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:04 pm

Tamara. :o I saw that photo on your fb page. So that is a real bird. WOW!! I did no think it was a real bird
Yes it is real, my daughter showed up with her a week ago. She just nestled in her sweatshirt and came along. It's a funny friendly bird.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

I used to have a parakeet. His name was Tokie. I baked cakes for other people and one day as one of my customers was leaving he said, "I hope it's good." I forgot to cover his cage one night and when I turned out the light he said, "Well good night, Tokie." I covered his cage. I tried to teach him to say "Praise God." but to my knowledge he never did.
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

What a cutie!!! These birds never cease to amaze me. I’m so happy she has a loving family.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Melody
Prep Cook

Post by Melody »

ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Melody: how pretty
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Melody wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:39 pm Image
Beautiful page! The paper is just perfect for your fun pictures!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's mine. I used family photos, all the colors...blue, teal, and yellow, and a sprinkle of hearts. :)

Photos of DH and I along with our daughter Marla and her 2 kids on the way to Riviera Maya, Mexico. (July 2022) :)
Fantastic Getaway
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Deanna13 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:50 pm Here's mine. I used family photos, all the colors...blue, teal, and yellow, and a sprinkle of hearts. :)

Photos of DH and I along with our daughter Marla and her 2 kids on the way to Riviera Maya, Mexico. (July 2022) :)
Fantastic Getaway
What a fun page! Love how you included lots of pictures! Beautiful! Thank you for playing along!

Return to “October 2022 - Birds of a Feather”