Do you own an ATG

GinniG
Station Chef

Re: Do you own an ATG

Post by GinniG »

When you go to refill it be sure to watch a YouTube video on it! It took me awhile to really figure it out. I thought with my wrists being so weak from typing over 50 years that it would bother them but it doesn't! And I LOVE using it!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

GinniG wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:22 am When you go to refill it be sure to watch a YouTube video on it! It took me awhile to really figure it out. I thought with my wrists being so weak from typing over 50 years that it would bother them but it doesn't! And I LOVE using it!
:lol: :lol: :lol:, that’s exactly what I did when loading it the first time.
Last edited by Lolis on Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:13 am Thank you! I’ve been wanting one forever, but since I prefer liquid glue, I never got one. Lately I’ve been using tape runners and I add the liquid glue at the end to secure everything. I’m glad I made the purchase!
This is what I do - my ATG is great and easy to use. I con DH into switching out rolls for me when it runs out :lol:
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:41 pm
Lolis wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:13 am Thank you! I’ve been wanting one forever, but since I prefer liquid glue, I never got one. Lately I’ve been using tape runners and I add the liquid glue at the end to secure everything. I’m glad I made the purchase!
This is what I do - my ATG is great and easy to use. I con DH into switching out rolls for me when it runs out :lol:
😆😆😆
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Products - Challenges, Questions & Discussions”