August 10th Wednesday

This month it's all about the QUOTES. We hear them, we remember them, we display them, we repeat them and now we are challenging you to show us your interpretations of them on your paper projects.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

August 10th Wednesday

Post by Deanna13 »

He Said, She Said

This month it's all about the QUOTES. We hear them, we remember them, we display them, we repeat them and now we are challenging you to show us your interpretations of them on your paper projects. Whether it’s a funny quote, one that encourages, one that makes your heart sing, or one that provides motivation, we guarantee the challenges will inspire you.

Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....
*Winner will be chosen via Random.Org.

Today's quote is "Life is Better When You Are Laughing". I want you to find some inspiration from that, but you don't have to use it as your title. I want you to use 3 or more stars.

I was lucky enough to find the quote in a Vicki Boutin Ephemera Package. I also used 7 tiny stars.

Here's my example...

Photos of grandkids Nate, Travis, Evan, and Sydney enjoying activities at Daytona Beach, FL. (July 2022) :)
Life Is Better When You Are Laughing
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: August 10th Wednesday

Post by phillisw »

Deanna ah, love it
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Love your bright colorful page Deanna!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Love this! Your page screams happy!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara: what a happy page. Is that your granddaughter? She was having a LOT of fun :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Amy Jo
Guest Designer

Post by Amy Jo »

Thinking of this moment always makes me laugh. My BF and I just always seem to laugh nonstop when we're together! So many funny memories and inside jokes. Snot-orious is one of our favs.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

phillisw wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:35 am Tamara: what a happy page. Is that your granddaughter? She was having a LOT of fun :D
She is actually my niece. Her mom passed away when she was 18 months old of Leukemia. I tended her for a year and a half once a week so they could play in their own home since they were farmed out every day. I cleaned their house, did the wash and fix dinner every Friday. My dad lived two blocks away so he would come on our adventures and come to eat every week. He is now living with them so I get to see her every time I go see my dad. I promised her mom I would finish scrapbooks for her and keep her memory alive with her. Her brother was 10 at the time and his mom had his scrapbook current. She is 13 now and I try to do an activity once a year and her birthday outing. Shes a pretty special girl!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:48 pm
phillisw wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:35 am Tamara: what a happy page. Is that your granddaughter? She was having a LOT of fun :D
She is actually my niece. Her mom passed away when she was 18 months old of Leukemia. I tended her for a year and a half once a week so they could play in their own home since they were farmed out every day. I cleaned their house, did the wash and fix dinner every Friday. My dad lived two blocks away so he would come on our adventures and come to eat every week. He is now living with them so I get to see her every time I go see my dad. I promised her mom I would finish scrapbooks for her and keep her memory alive with her. Her brother was 10 at the time and his mom had his scrapbook current. She is 13 now and I try to do an activity once a year and her birthday outing. Shes a pretty special girl!
how special that must be to her. what a great aunt you are :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Tamara wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:03 am Image
Such a fun page and love all the stars, Tamara! :)
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “August 2022 - He Said, She Said”