July 8 America the BEAUTIFUL

Join us all month long as we celebrate our beautiful country . . . from East and West to North and South, we'll focus on America the Beautiful and some of the ways we see her.
Tamara
Challenge Team

July 8 America the BEAUTIFUL

Post by Tamara »

America The Beautiful . . . for the most part we all live in different locations…from East and West to North and South, the USA is filled with beauty . . . both in nature and hearts. We've all seen the beauty of the sunset, the majesty of a thunderstorm, the birds on branches, flowers blooming, the seasons changing, freshly fallen snow, rainbows, majestic mountains, sparkling lakes, wooded paths, ocean waves crashing, dessert blooms. We’ve taken road trips and vacations where we have taken pictures that might be so random they don’t end up on the pages of our books . . . maybe it’s the hot air balloon that suddenly appears in the sky above you, or a sign that brings a smile to your face, maybe a barn quilt painted on an old barn that has seen better days, or even an Amish buggy towing a boat. The beauty goes beyond nature and is seen in the love and kindness of a stranger that helps you after a storm, a kind teacher, the mailman who leaves biscuits for your dog, the neighborhood kids with their lemonade stands, playgrounds, and smiles, the person in the grocery line who lets you go in front of them. In these times when we are dealing with so many negative things in the news, where so many only think of themselves, where our country is experiencing unrest, where truth is up to what an individual wants it to be . . . in these times, I think it would be a great thing to just focus on how beautiful our country is and some of the ways we see her.

Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Todays challenge is all about the beautiful in America. Beautiful brings so many varieties in every aspect in America. We are so lucky to enjoy so many beautiful things whether it's outside beauty or beauty in American celebrations, holidays. The field is wide open so hopefully you can find something that works with your photos. Use the word BEAUTIFUL anywhere in your title! Easy peasy. Can't wait to see what you share! Living in Utah with so many national parks, mountains, and four seasons we are surrounded by Beautiful things. Sometimes we use the hash tag BeaUTiful UT for our state abbreviation or BeUTAHiful. I couldn't decide if I should to a play on words for my title but then decided to scrap a family pic from 2015.
Good luck and have fun!!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: July 8 America the BEAUTIFUL

Post by Deanna13 »

Perfect challenge, Tamara and what a beautiful page! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

"Beautiful" page! Great challenge!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Beautahful , Tamara
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Love it! I just got a big Beautiful title stamp!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

Post by scrappy.boymama »

This gave me the perfect title for this layout!

- Brandi :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

scrappy.boymama wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:04 am This gave me the perfect title for this layout!

That is a cute title. Love your stencil heart!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's mine! :)

Photos of sweet granddaughter Makaylee helping to hide the Easter Eggs for our hunt, April 2022. :)
Beautiful Girl
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Deanna13 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:19 pm Here's mine! :)

Photos of sweet granddaughter Makaylee helping to hide the Easter Eggs for our hunt, April 2022. :)
Beautiful Girl
Beautiful layout for a beautiful girl! Love the colors and reel! Well done!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Tamara wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:12 am
Deanna13 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:19 pm Here's mine! :)

Beautiful Girl
Beautiful layout for a beautiful girl! Love the colors and reel! Well done!
aawww...thanks so much, Tamara! :)
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “July 2022 - America the Beautiful”