7/6 Challenge - Nature

Join us all month long as we celebrate our beautiful country . . . from East and West to North and South, we'll focus on America the Beautiful and some of the ways we see her.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

7/6 Challenge - Nature

Post by Tracy F »

America The Beautiful . . . for the most part we all live in different locations…from East and West to North and South, the USA is filled with beauty . . . both in nature and hearts. We've all seen the beauty of the sunset, the majesty of a thunderstorm, the birds on branches, flowers blooming, the seasons changing, freshly fallen snow, rainbows, majestic mountains, sparkling lakes, wooded paths, ocean waves crashing, dessert blooms. We’ve taken road trips and vacations where we have taken pictures that might be so random they don’t end up on the pages of our books . . . maybe it’s the hot air balloon that suddenly appears in the sky above you, or a sign that brings a smile to your face, maybe a barn quilt painted on an old barn that has seen better days, or even an Amish buggy towing a boat. The beauty goes beyond nature and is seen in the love and kindness of a stranger that helps you after a storm, a kind teacher, the mailman who leaves biscuits for your dog, the neighborhood kids with their lemonade stands, playgrounds, and smiles, the person in the grocery line who lets you go in front of them. In these times when we are dealing with so many negative things in the news, where so many only think of themselves, where our country is experiencing unrest, where truth is up to what an individual wants it to be . . . in these times, I think it would be a great thing to just focus on how beautiful our country is and some of the ways we see her.

Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Today’s challenge is to be inspired by nature. I love to find different looking trees. For some reason they just seem to speak to me. So, what in nature inspires you?

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: 7/6 Challenge - Nature

Post by Deanna13 »

It's a great example for your challenge, Tracy! :)
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy: I love it.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I love nature! Great layout!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Patti wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:23 am
Love this! Great papers!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:28 pm Image
Love this! Great embellishments!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's mine! :)

Photo of some of the grandkids in this big Banyan Tree at Siesta Key, FL at the Rum Distillery. (June 2022) :)
Banyan Tree
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Deanna13 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:14 pm Here's mine! :)

Photo of some of the grandkids in this big Banyan Tree at Siesta Key, FL at the Rum Distillery. (June 2022) :)
Banyan Tree
Wonderful page! Love Banyan trees!

Return to “July 2022 - America the Beautiful”