Scrap QOTD - 07/12/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Scrap QOTD - 07/12/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Patterned Paper Storage.

Aside from the kits, how do you store your patterned paper? Have you always stored it this way? and does it work for you?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Scrap QOTD - 07/12/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

I store all of mine in 12x12 3 drawer stackable sterlite containers that I bought at Walmart labeled by manufacturer. I've always stored my papers this way, but since I've been collecting for soooooo very long, and not actually using, the drawers are stuffed and I really have no idea what I have any more. I have current labeled drawers with like crate paper, etc, but I also still have very FULL drawers labeled junkitz, chatterbox and Gin X :lol: Now that's old!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I have a rolling rack that has six horizontal open-front shelves, cast off from Mike's office a few years ago. It holds my cardstock along with album page protectors, mats for the Silhouette and a few other things. I have those white wood cubes from Hobby Lobby with dividers (like shelves) My cubes are turned sideways so I can sort and store my kits (in zip lock 2-gallon plastic bags) upright, My extra paper collections and miscellaneous paper are stored in there also. Before that, I kept them upright in cardboard boxes.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Vertical paper holders by Cropper Hopper. I keep kits in either ziplock bags or those flat clear containers you get from Hobby Lobby.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I don't do kits so all of mine is divided by theme and/or company. Like Jan, I use the Cropper Hopper vertical files and the ziplock bags. I am fortunate enough to have a designated cabinet that holds all of the pp.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”