SQOTD 6.23.17

LoriS
Station Chef

SQOTD 6.23.17

Post by LoriS »

What kind of scrapper are you? Do you have to scrap whatever season we are in? Do you scrap chronologically? Are you all over the place?!
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: SQOTD 6.23.17

Post by LoriS »

I generally have to scrap whatever season we are in. Like right now all I want to scrap is summertime photos. I have never scrapped chronologically - I just scrap whatever pictures I feel like at the time, so one day I may work with current photos and the next it will be old photos of my kids from 10+ years ago.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I am all over the place and jump from year to year. There are times when I try to be organized and gather all the pics from various years and do a theme like the beach or Christmas but usually a get a couple done and I'm all over the place again.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Patti wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:28 am I am all over the place and jump from year to year. There are times when I try to be organized and gather all the pics from various years and do a theme like the beach or Christmas but usually a get a couple done and I'm all over the place again.
THIS...exactly what I do.

I try to stay on topic - and then I get bored, scrappers block, tired of looking at the same stuff and all inspiration and creativity are gone.
Wendy***
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I like to scrap all of an event or group of like pictures at one time. That way when I've pulled out a bunch of stuff I can work out of it for a while before cleaning it up!
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

I am truly all over the place
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Chronological girl through and through! all the way to 2006 from 1978 and moving on. :lol: :lol: :lol: I do scrap other things in between like right now I am working on a book of my dad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”