SQOTD~ 9.7.20

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD~ 9.7.20

Post by Tracy F »

I finish my page before I move on to another one. It would drive me crazy to see them sitting there and eventually I'd hide them somewhere and never get back to them.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I finish before I move onto the next one; unless like I waiting for it to dry, etc. something like that
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I probably have some somewhere. But I don't know where right now. :) I spent a few hours about 3 months ago putting pages into albums. I had completely run out of room to store them and HAD to do something!

Normally I finish my layouts before I put them away (even into storage). I have one page right now that I can't finish and can't do the second page because my printer ran out of ink! It's driving me nuts. :lol:
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:02 am
LisanTexas wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:15 am I used to have huge stacks...now I refuse to move on to the next project until I complete the current one! It was absolute torture to me to finish those unfinished projects and I vowed never to do it again and so far I have not!!
that's me right now - in the torture stage . . . and I just can't seem to get passed it at the moment.
I feel your pain!! Ugghhhh...that was such a mess because truthfully I couldn't even remember where I was going with a few of the projects and some of them I couldn't even find the paper I had used on it and kind of had to start over picking some newer papers! What a mess it was and I don't envy anyone in that stage!!

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”