SQOTD-AUG 17, 2020

sthom97093
Challenge Team

SQOTD-AUG 17, 2020

Post by sthom97093 »

Do you have a go-to place where you buy your scrapbooking/craft supplies?
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD-AUG 17, 2020

Post by sthom97093 »

I tend to buy my paper at scrapbook.com. Pre-pandemic, I would go to my local scrapbook store, (it helped that it was up the street from where my daughter had soccer practice) but now you have to make appointments, and I haven't done that yet. For non-paper supplies like tape, I tend to go to Michael's where I can use my teacher discount. For all other stuff, I go to Hobby Lobby which is probably my favorite place on Earth.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Most of my stuff is bought at mom and me scrapbooking, a local Scrapbook store. Also all the retreats I attend offer product so if I am at the doodlebug retreat we get to shop their warehouse. Also Echo Park has a warehouse sale a few times a year. Then there is the expo where all the companies and stores come. That can be a dangerous place for me. Sorry to ramble but you got my mind doing this continuous thig. right now there is the American Crafts warehouse that has been up again since June and still going daily through August until they extend it. I've only been to it once but I really want to go again but don't really need anything :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

A Cherry on Top.com is where I buy most of my supplies. Occasionally, I'll buy something at Hobby Lobby or Michael's but they generally always have the same things.
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

ACOT for me, too. I have no local scrap store so only if I want "generic" things do I go to HL or Michael's.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I HAVE to shop online so I use scrapbookgeneration.com which is an LSS in Springfield Missouri or scrapbook.com. For things like tools or adhesives, etc. I shop Amazon because they're generally far cheaper and I can get free shipping even to Alaska. It just takes longer for things to get here. :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I tend to use scrapbook.com for most things, I often check out other places that people suggest like emma's paperie (sadly they'll be closing soon). . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tuesday Morning and ACOT
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Tamara wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:21 am Most of my stuff is bought at mom and me scrapbooking, a local Scrapbook store. Also all the retreats I attend offer product so if I am at the doodlebug retreat we get to shop their warehouse. Also Echo Park has a warehouse sale a few times a year. Then there is the expo where all the companies and stores come. That can be a dangerous place for me. Sorry to ramble but you got my mind doing this continuous thig. right now there is the American Crafts warehouse that has been up again since June and still going daily through August until they extend it. I've only been to it once but I really want to go again but don't really need anything :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is this scrapbooking awesomeness located? (all the scrapbook warehouse sales?) OMG, I would be in SUCH TROUBLE!!!!!!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I shop my stash as much as I can. However I did purchase some boy papers for Kians photos from Emma's Paperie and Echo Parks warehouse sale a few months back. Adhesive I usually get from HL and cardstock from Amazon.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”