SQOTD 7/30/20

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD 7/30/20

Post by Tracy F »

I scrap all the holidays but only because my granddaughters are still young enough to dress up for all of them and they love to have their picture taken.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

If I happen to remember to take photos and have them.
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

If I have pictures for them then yes.
--Danielle--
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

I normally work all holidays except Thanksgiving and Christmas so I don't always take pictures unless it happens to be a weekend and I have it off and do something fun!! I have tons of Christmas photos and Christmas paper but yet I don't like to scrapbook Christmas :lol:
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

My favorite holiday to celebrate and to scrap is Christmas. I have so much Christmas stuff I won't allow myself to buy any more right now. But then I just saw the Echo Park Little Lumberjack Christmas and it goes so well with our cabin Christmases that I'm going to HAVE to get it! :)

I didn't start scrapping until I was a grandparent so I still have all the pics of my daughter growing up and Steve's photos from his boys growing up so I always have something to play with. :) Although those pictures from the 1970s and 1980s are tough to scrap with their awful colors. :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”