SQOTD -- Tuesday, June 13, 2017

BarbP
Sous Chef

SQOTD -- Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Post by BarbP »

When you have tons of photos from an event, whether it's a vacation, graduation, etc. do you create a mini album? Or do you just pare down the photos and only use a few? What do you do with the ones you don't use?
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: SQOTD -- Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Post by BarbP »

All of my photos remain in digital form on my computer and I print them as I need them. I usually make several 12 x 12 layouts or a big event. For each of the kids' weddings, I filled a 12 x 12 album. I do make mini albums occasionally but mostly prefer to" scrap big." sometimes I'll print and frame a few pictures too.
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I just got tons of pictures from my neighbor's daughter's graduation. I am going to do either a 6x6 or 8x8 album for her.
ImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I usually just make several 12x12 layouts. Now that I do the pocket style scrapping, I do a few 12x12 layouts and then put the rest of the photos in the pocket style protectors.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Usually just 12 by 12 layouts and the rest digital
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I scrap all the pictures that are good and that I like. I have large albums devoted to single events like an Ole Miss football season, or our trip to the College World Series, or a summer select softball season or a summer DCI season............you get the picture. I used to keep all the pictures in albums and scrap what I wanted to from there, but I've gotten a bit behind with that! I will eventually put unscrapped pictures into albums but I like my pictures printed. I also like the smaller SN@P albums, but haven't done one in a little while.
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

All of our vacations have their own albums (12x12).
I also have 12 x 12 albums for the kids school years.
Everything else is just 12 x 12 pages in miscellaneous albums.
Wendy***
Brenda B
In the Kitchen

Post by Brenda B »

I scrap the best photos and save all the rest on my pc and portable hard drive. If it's a special vacation where I have tons of photos, I'll do a separate album.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have all of my photos printed. When I ready to scrap I go through and toss the blurry, not so good ones. Then I'll go and pull the ones I like best. The next best ones I put in my photo album (at this stage I get rid of the similar, as in similar to what I scrapped, photos). Whatever's left over gets tossed. Like a stack of 150, I might scrap only 10 or so and keep another 15 to 25 of them. I do have a vacation album (if it's a big one; the 2 or 3 days I don't usually put in a vacation album. I have a "Life" album that all the main items go into; my dh has his own album; I have my own album and the furbabies have their own individual albums. Also, have an OU football/basketball album
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I usually go through the digital photos and print the ones I want to scrap. If there are a lot of photos then I will do a separate album.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”