SQOTD: 7/24/20

LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Re: SQOTD: 7/24/20

Post by LisanTexas »

Wendy wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:12 am lol...I did the same thing! I attempted one years ago, bought all the supplies...and then never did it. I always try to make a list of pics I want for each day and it never happens.
I'm not even going to entertain the idea of doing one this year. But I still like the idea of them.
Glad to know I'm not the only one!! I really like the idea of them but I think you need to be more of planner then I am :lol:
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

Wendy wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:12 am lol...I did the same thing! I attempted one years ago, bought all the supplies...and then never did it. I always try to make a list of pics I want for each day and it never happens.
I'm not even going to entertain the idea of doing one this year. But I still like the idea of them.
Glad to know I'm not the only one!! I really like the idea of them but I think you need to be more of planner then I am :lol:
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

sdwhru wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:03 pm You are going to laugh, but this is what I am working on now. There is no way I could do one during December so I took the photos and notes for each day so now I am working on it :lol:
That's smart though, I wish I had thought of that!! Maybe next year I will start mine in January instead of trying to get it done in December!!

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”