SQOTD 7.17.20

Tamara
Challenge Team

SQOTD 7.17.20

Post by Tamara »

When was the last time you sat down with a paper collection and just created anything you wanted from it?

Usually I get intimidated by something like this but today the free collection in our pack for the retreat was the summer line of photo play. We could make whatever we wanted and then our names will be in a drawing for a prize. My first thought was to make a tag album but then I decided to do a 6x6 accordion album. I could not believe how quickly it came together and I actually finished it.
My friend just did a scrapbook page with a waterfall. And another lady did an entire camera photo album. It was kind of fun to be challenged in an unusual way.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: SQOTD 7.17.20

Post by Wendy »

Hmm...I would have to say it was a Simple Stories collection. I made autograph books, scavenger hunt books, and our itinerary book all from the same collection. Just because I wanted to, and it was fun!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It was the Crop Chef Challenge here. I created a bunch of LOs using the same line.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I used a kit the other day and made pages from a sketch challenge
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

Since I rarely buy the entire collection I do tend to mix in other things with a collection but I did do that a few months back when I used the 1 Canoe 2 Willow line to start a TN and I am using just that line in it. I got the 6 x 8 pad and the embellishments from a friend as a gift and she included a TN so I decided to use it to make a traveler's notebook with quotes and journaling about my one word for this year!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I don’t remember
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's been a while but I think I did a couple of layouts using Simple Stories Heart Collection.
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

I always do that
--Danielle--
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I don't usually buy whole collections so not sure
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

The last collection I used a lot of was the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Be My Valentine collection. I was asked to teach a crafty project at our local library for Valentine's Day so I got a Lori Whitlock Silhouette file and we made a little Valentines Day box that folded and fit into an envelope. They LOVED it! Since then I've created several layouts with it and I still have more left over! :)

I'm just getting started working with the Echo Park Little Lumberjack collection. It's perfect for our cabin and homesteading!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”