SQOTD~7.11.20

Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD~7.11.20

Post by Tamara »

LisanTexas wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:12 pm I have one of those old long reach staplers that you can only used a certain type of staple that was decorative in. I still have a few packs of the staples left so I haven't donated it yet but I should as I have not used it in years! I'm pretty sure they don't make those staples anymore.
I have the long reach one that takes regular staples but only use it on occasion.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:30 pm I still have my Cricut Expression, the Gypsy, and lots of Cricut Cartridges. I took out the Cricut Expression last year because I bought the old Hello Kitty cartridge, and I didn't want to sync it since it's a collectible. I ended up syncing it.
my next project is to sync my cartridges. Thanks girl!! :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I have a LOT of CDs that store old layouts and photos. I need to pull out the old computer and upload them to Google and Amazon Photos! I have an external CD player but I haven't tried it with the new laptop yet. Need to do that soon now that I have internet back again!

Oh and I still have some eyelets and my Crop-a-Dile!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”