SQOTD~7.11.20

Tamara
Challenge Team

SQOTD~7.11.20

Post by Tamara »

Do you have anything in your scrap room that is obsolete?

While cleaning yesterday I found a case of brand new CD's. We don't even have any device that they would work on so they hit the trash. Also a clicket kit for eyelets. :lol: I gave all my eyelets away so it is in the gone pile now too.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD~7.11.20

Post by Tracy F »

Hmmmmm....had to think on this one. I finally came up with my old Cricut Gypsy. I can't use it with my Cricut Explore so I don't know why I keep it. Who knows if it will even work anymore. I also have my Expression that it would work with but it's buried away in a cabinet. Another thing I have is those decorative scissors. Haven't used them in years and I was never any good with them.....I should get rid of them or give them to my granddaughters.
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

I have a crop-a-dile sitting in my lazy susan, and I NEVER use it. I should just get rid of it.
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

I have one of those old long reach staplers that you can only used a certain type of staple that was decorative in. I still have a few packs of the staples left so I haven't donated it yet but I should as I have not used it in years! I'm pretty sure they don't make those staples anymore.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I still have my Cricut Expression, the Gypsy, and lots of Cricut Cartridges. I took out the Cricut Expression last year because I bought the old Hello Kitty cartridge, and I didn't want to sync it since it's a collectible. I ended up syncing it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I clean my stuff out every few months so I don't have anything that I can think of.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

the old staplers that use the bars instead of staples
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

I don't think so
--Danielle--
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have no idea, but maybe there is something hidden that is obsolete
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy F wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:26 am Hmmmmm....had to think on this one. I finally came up with my old Cricut Gypsy. I can't use it with my Cricut Explore so I don't know why I keep it. Who knows if it will even work anymore. I also have my Expression that it would work with but it's buried away in a cabinet. Another thing I have is those decorative scissors. Haven't used them in years and I was never any good with them.....I should get rid of them or give them to my granddaughters.
Oh yes I have the expression too taking up space. I have a friend that wants it so I just need to get it out and tell her it is ready for pickup.I just bought the maker and am determined to use it. Lolis was so kind to get me set up yesterday. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”