SQOTD 7/10/20

Wendy
Sous Chef

SQOTD 7/10/20

Post by Wendy »

Have you ever seen a collection or papers that you would love to work with, but you just don't have the right pictures for it?

I would love to do a heritage album. There are so many papers and pages that I have seen that are wonderful. Unfortunately, I don't have any older pictures to work with. My Mom never really keeps anything, so older pics of the family is almost non-existant in her albums. My husband's family is really good at keeping track of the family history and has lots of pics from many generations ago. Unfortunately, they don't like to share. I've had my hubby ask if we could make copies of them, and they just won't let us handle them. Nor will they make copies for us. They are a very difficult bunch...lol.

Anyway, one day I would love to make a heritage album for my kids. I've starting saving pics of my parents to put something really nice together.
Patti
Site Admin

Re: SQOTD 7/10/20

Post by Patti »

I have pictures for just about anything. I'm sorting them all to give to other family members. My problem is I love a line but it might be too busy for me to use or too flowery.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I can't remember a collection that I never met. There are some I shy away from just because they don't jump out at me. I'm not really a graphic 45 girl. Their papers are cover in art and it doesn't leave much fo the imagination and coordinating pics.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I love the Graphic 45 collections but they are so hard to work with. I have some but it just sits there. I also like some of the boy themed papers but I only scrap little girls so I don't get to play with them. I have a couple collections that I won years ago and I've hardly touched them.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Not really. I love all paper ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Same reason for me like the others have said - I like the line, but it is way too busy or I don't see myself using it. Last Christmas (I think) there was a dog Christmas line that I really liked (Photo Play) but it was just too much for me
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Yes. I suppose that's what happens when you don't have many pics to scrap.
--Danielle--

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”