SQOTD 7.4.20

Wendy
Sous Chef

SQOTD 7.4.20

Post by Wendy »

While I wait for the clinic to open, I'm thinking about other incidents I have documented. the only one that comes to mind is when my son fell at a water park and ended up getting 5 stitches in his chin. He was such a good sport about it and proudly showed off his stitches. So of course, I took pics and scrapped them.

Have you ever scrapped a medical incident or procedure?
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD 7.4.20

Post by Tamara »

Yes I always scrapped pics of my surgeries or injuries. DS always told me to quit posted pics of my toe with stitches because he hated opening up Facebook to that just as he started lunch. Haha I also scrapped many of his broken arms, etc.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

I did a page of being hooked up to my sleep study being done, and when I fell and broke my knee/fractured my arm I did a page as Mom took pics.
--Danielle--
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I don't think I've ever documented a surgery or accident.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Haven't scrapped it yet, but yes - G had his tonsils out @ 16 and I documented everything up until they took him away. . . and then after. Even the recovery at home . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Yes my son’s first stitches
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

yes, my daughter's arm in a plaster caste
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Nope.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I've done a few... I should document my year when I was in the hospital in Ketchikan 4 times for a week each time and then finally had surgery that August! I even had to be medevac'd the 4th time!!! Now THAT was an experience but there aren't any pics and I barely remember it. :( However, diverticulitis is something that seems to run in my family and it caused major issues for both my mom and I. My brother was having issues with it too but haven't heard any updates on him. I imagine the virus has messed that all up... :(

I remember doing one of my oldest grandson when he had an asthma or bronchitis attack and the trauma helicopter landed right as we were walking in. He was only 2 or 3 and he was fascinated even though he was so sick. That was a LONG time ago though...

And I will DEFINITELY be doing at least a couple of pages about the virus this year... Maybe I should include all the allergy issues I've been having too... Hmmmmm… Now you have my mind going.....
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Yep, my DH's heart surgery at 38 and the some of the things he did after his recovery :shock: :lol: Different procedures I've done but not all of them

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”