SQOTD 6/4

GinniG
Station Chef

Re: SQOTD 6/4

Post by GinniG »

It depends... I'll do a couple of Covid pages because it's a big deal. For 9/11 I started out planning a couple of pages and ended up doing an entire album. We lived where one of the gang had been living and we were also just south of Boca Raton where the anthrax threat started. Many of the people in the area of Florida where we lived had moved from New York and it was like the entire area just shut down for several weeks. It was quite strange. And the plane that hit the Pentagon... My Dad worked just a mile away and they heard the plane flying low and felt the impact. My husband had 2 cousins who worked at the Pentagon at the time so we were worried about them. Turned out they were both out of the office that day! One actually was moving into the area where the plane directly hit. So those events had quite an impact on me.

Otherwise, I will do pictures of the wildlife here or the progress of our building or things like the big moons or even the beautiful rainbow we had today.
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: SQOTD 6/4

Post by tammyfolk »

Used 2/26/2024
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”