Scrap QOTD - May 7th, 2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Scrap QOTD - May 7th, 2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Sunday is Mother’s Day. Do you already have an idea of what you’re doing and how you’ll document it?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Scrap QOTD - May 7th, 2020

Post by Patti »

Nope! No family around here. My daughter will probably face time. Text from the boys.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

If I'm lucky I'll get photos from my stepdaughter but who knows since they are still under stay at home orders.
She did tell me her boyfriend gave her a vacuum for Mother's Day. I asked if she threw it back at him but she loves it....it's a robot one.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I will probably be able to scrap all day while the family works outside. At least, that's what I'm hoping....lol
And we will be ordering pizza for dinner. Monday is my birthday, so Sunday will be a dual pizza celebration!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I had a watercolor made of my moms Pomeranian for her Mother's Day and birthday. She received it yesterday. I don't know what or if anything Kyle has planned for me. He's both secretive and forgetful. :lol: I would prefer he piddle in the yards with me over a gift.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

wendycrowe97 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:27 am I will probably be able to scrap all day while the family works outside. At least, that's what I'm hoping....lol
And we will be ordering pizza for dinner. Monday is my birthday, so Sunday will be a dual pizza celebration!
Yeah, this girl ain't cooking Sunday either. :lol:
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hooray! Hooray!! Our kids are coming to dinner. We are allowed to meet in small groups but still being careful. WE are setting up tables in the back yard so we can stay at a distance rather than around the table. We are grilling hamburgers and making it simple. However it is also my Sons birthday so I am making him a layered chocolate cake. Then I am making cute parker a small white cake with lots of sprinkles (his favorite) since he didn't get a family celebration for his birthday is March. I just don't know what I am giving the girls yet.
I woke up early today and made 8 more masks for a friend that doesn't sew real good and called me yesterday to ask where she could get fabric. So those are done. Now I am in the scrap room thinking of starting my Covid 19 book. I finally figured out how to use the project life app (I have had it for years.) and print smaller pics within a 4x6. So happy I have that figured out. IT took some help from other scrappers. DH is working from home today as well so I can hang in the basement with him in his office. He has already had to help me with our washer (the clothes were still soaking wet when the cycle finished) and my computer was spinning and spinning when I opened it today.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:46 am Hooray! Hooray!! Our kids are coming to dinner. We are allowed to meet in small groups but still being careful. WE are setting up tables in the back yard so we can stay at a distance rather than around the table. We are grilling hamburgers and making it simple. However it is also my Sons birthday so I am making him a layered chocolate cake. Then I am making cute parker a small white cake with lots of sprinkles (his favorite) since he didn't get a family celebration for his birthday is March. I just don't know what I am giving the girls yet.
I woke up early today and made 8 more masks for a friend that doesn't sew real good and called me yesterday to ask where she could get fabric. So those are done. Now I am in the scrap room thinking of starting my Covid 19 book. I finally figured out how to use the project life app (I have had it for years.) and print smaller pics within a 4x6. So happy I have that figured out. IT took some help from other scrappers. DH is working from home today as well so I can hang in the basement with him in his office. He has already had to help me with our washer (the clothes were still soaking wet when the cycle finished) and my computer was spinning and spinning when I opened it today.
Happy Thursday!
So happy you are getting together with your kids.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Probably just hibernate at home with mom LOL
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

FaceTime my mom and relax and eat the Harry and David treats my husband/son got for me!

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”