SQOTD 11/01/2019

Greatgramof5
Prep Cook

SQOTD 11/01/2019

Post by Greatgramof5 »

:mrgreen: Sorry to be late on my last day. I forgot until just before I had to leave this morning and by then it was too late. Yesterday was busy and I fully intended to post when I got up. BUT......

I thought we could support our new Creative Team by "Remembering When..." Do you remember the short period of time when 6 x 12 albums were popular? I did about a dozen pages.

Do you remember Daisy D pp's and the very cool Christmas designs? I loved their old fashioned look and the childrens pp's
You can Google to see all the company's that have gone defunk and some really surprised me like KI.
Did you have favorites in this group? If so, which ones will you miss most?

I hope to see everyone Saturday to help support our new team!
8-) Karen
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: SQOTD 11/01/2019

Post by LoriS »

I don't think I ever made any 6x12 layouts...I may be more inclined to do it now than I was when they were a thing! When they were popular I didn't even want to think about any other size but 12x12 but over the last few months I have really been liking to change up my scrappy sizes!

As for old favorites - I haven't looked to see what is on the list - but I really miss October Afternoon and Basic Grey. I sitll have some old Daisy D's in my stash, too.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

I remember the 6x12 phase too, I could never get into it. 12x12 for me.

Old favourites; Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey (which are soon to make a come back!!), 3 Bugs in a Rug, Just to name a few. I'm not very good at keeping up with who isn't around.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

My favorite discontinued companies are Basic Gray and Little Yellow Bicycle.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I never did any 6x12 pages. I've always liked the 12x12.
As I was going through my stash for this month's theme, I was surprised at how many old companies I found. My favs were Basic Grey and DaisyD. So glad Basic Grey is coming back.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I would always buy Creative Memories. When we had the local stores I discovered Bobunny and Fancy Pants. Creative Memories did a come back and the other two never left.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I made some 6 x 12 baby albums for gifts. Some companies I miss...Scenic Route, Chatterbox, Making Memories, Little Yellow Bicycle, Sassafrass Lass, Lilybee, SEI,.. actually all of them.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
meterr
In the Kitchen

Post by meterr »

That's when I was still doing paper ( and before I gave you all my paper stuff Mom!) and I did do some of that size. I liked using one photo and a few elements and it filled up the whole page! Not much empty space. I did simple little quotes on some and baby pages. I liked that size.
:geek: Terri

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”