SQOTD 10/24/2019

Greatgramof5
Prep Cook

SQOTD 10/24/2019

Post by Greatgramof5 »

:shock: Good morning!
It's COLD here and scrapping sounds like a perfect idea for me today. My SQOTD today is...
What do you do with your leftover papers when a LO is finished? I have an online friend who religiously creates a card with her leftover papers and files the cards under type in a large filing box. Geeze! Don't we all want to be that efficient? I DO

What do you do with leftover papers after finishing a LO?

I have a box that held cheeses and sausages that we received one Christmas from my DD & family. I put my bigger scraps in that box. I started a smaller box just lately for smaller pieces that can be used for layering or accent.. I'm not a cardmaker but on occasion I do make a few and find the smaller box a God-send.
How do you save scrap?
8-) Karen
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: SQOTD 10/24/2019

Post by Krystle »

If I have lots of leftovers after I am done with a collection, I pass them down to my sister. If I just have a little bit left, I will make a card or two. Sometimes I use almost every scrap up on my layouts and have nothing left over!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It would be great to make a quick card but I have so many from classes and retreats that it isn't a priority to me. I throw them in a 12 x 15 zip lock bag and then go to it if I need small pieces or just give it away when I have too much which is ALL the time. I currently have 4 of these said type bags. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Mine are all over the place! I have tried so many different ideas, but still, I can’t keep up!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I have a scrap box that mine get thrown into. I try to go to it first when I just need a small piece for layering and such but it is kind of out of hand. I may need to go through it and see if I can make a few cards...or something with the scraps.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

I have a 12x12 tray that I pop them into. I try to start my layouts off by sellecting a few to layer with, but I sometimes forget. I do have way to many scraps.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Depending on the size I either keep them or toss them. If I think I will use them soon I keep them on my desk. Otherwise I sort by color in a paper storage folder so I can grab a scrap when needed. I try not to keep just too many of them - they can take over the room!
meterr
In the Kitchen

Post by meterr »

I had a hard time keeping scraps unless they were bigger!
:geek: Terri

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”