SQOTD 10/23/2019

Greatgramof5
Prep Cook

SQOTD 10/23/2019

Post by Greatgramof5 »

Hi everyone!
I'm curious about our method of filling albums. Most of us have a "current" album we are filling with day to day pages and maybe birthdays and holiday. They are in chronological order for the most part.
We also my have one or more special albums for vacations, an individual child, heritage, school or many other subjects. What albums do you have?

I have the "current" album which has a date and when finished another one is started to continue our family story.
My special albums include heritage, my city's special events & history, my youngest grandsons first year (completed), album of nothing but valentine pages(completed) and a couple mini albums I'm working on. Sounds like alot but the special albums are basically added to now and then.

What types of themes are in your albums? Are you good at keeping up with putting your pages into the albums? GEEZE, I'M NOT! Just wondering if anyone else has this problem?
8-) Karen
Patti
Site Admin

Re: SQOTD 10/23/2019

Post by Patti »

I do a yearly album for each of my 2 grandchildren from birthday to birthday. I include everything that I have pictures for from that; year. For family events, I include pages from the event but then put all the pictures in a separate album for things like vacations or Christmas. My granddaughter has a sperate album for her gymnastics. I am super far behind so I have decided to focus on a year and finish it and then move on to complete the other years. I randomly picked 2015 and I am almost done with it! :o Most of the LOs are in albums but not necessarily in order at this point.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have regular family albums from the time I got married in 1978. I am currently in 2007 and 37th album. I am also doing a cabin album from the time we started building and will finish once that is done. I am currently in Album #3 it took us a year to complete so hoping to be done soon. I too have done grandchildren first year books. Working on our new baby Jett's. He turns one in January so I best catch up quickly! :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I have "regular" chronological albums with the exception of my son's baby book.
Tracey
Prep Cook

Post by Tracey »

:oops: I am terrible at putting my pages away. When I do there is no theme or order to it. I j7st pop them in whatever slbum needs filling. :oops:
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have several albums - a Life album, a Jon album (my DH), an album for me, one for each dog, one for the cat, a vacation album (could contain more than one vacation tho) and an OU football/basketball album. I usually put pages away when I scrap as my album is different sized than the rest and I mix pocket pages in pretty much every album except DH's.
meterr
In the Kitchen

Post by meterr »

When I paper scrapped I was doing albums. Everyday album, babies, holiday.
:geek: Terri

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”