Scrap QOTD - 05/01/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Scrap QOTD - 05/01/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Do you post your layouts on Facebook or other social media? Or do you just create and file away? If you don't share, why? To much hassle??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Scrap QOTD - 05/01/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

I used to share on FB but haven't lately. I think I've only scrapped 2 layouts in the past year. :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I haven't posted anything on my personal feed on Facebook, but I do post to groups and such on there. A lot of my friends are not into scrapping and I didn't want to be filling up their feed with my scrappy stuff, although I think my scrappy online friends are now outnumbering the others, but anyway...Not only that but a lot of times I completely forget! By the time I post to the DT page or blog that I am on, and then my own blog, and these have to be done before a certain date - by the time the reveal date gets around I forget to post it anywhere else!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I don't post my pages on Facebook much anymore. My daughters don't like it when I do (they are grown and one of them, especially, just really hates it). I guess I also just feel like it is not anything that most of my friends would want to see.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I post pretty much all of my layouts on Facebook (my own page and on some group pages). About 2/3 end up on my blog, and I link them to blogs if I made them for a specific challenge,For the most part I make a layout and then it goes into an album. If I don't post them, then no one sees them but me (and maybe my husband, although he mostly sees hem on FB) and maybe my mom if it's a good day and she's interested.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

The only place they go other than in an album is here. I am not a social media person.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Brenda B
In the Kitchen

Post by Brenda B »

If I've done them for a challenge, I'll post them on my blog. I have a Facebook page, but it's just for personal use and I rarely every post anything on it.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I post in the private FB group I'm part of, but I don't post on my personal FB feed. People are too critical. SBing is something I enjoy; I do not want to hear negative comments.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Sometimes I post them sometimes I don't

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”