SQoTD 4-27

Wanda
Station Chef

SQoTD 4-27

Post by Wanda »

So how do you store your embellishments? If you get mostly kits, how long do you leave the kit together before you take it apart and store it with your other "stuff"?

I leave my kits together for varying amounts of time, but usually once I use it twice I take the leftover bits and store them with my other stash.

I have small embellishments in cigar=type boxes sorted out by type. Stickers are kind of sorted and stored in drawers. I feel like I need a better way, but I can't decide what it would be?!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: SQoTD 4-27

Post by BarbP »

I leave my kits intact for 3 to 6 months. depending upon how much I've used them. I sort embellishments and use small zip lock bags to store them in sterlite drawers or those white wooden storage comtainers from Hobby Lobby. They're pretty easy to access and find thing in.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I store by companies and themes. but smalls---gems, brads, buttons, etc. all have their own little drawers or containers. alphas are in the alpha cabinet, misc. die cuts go into the die cut drawer...everything has a place
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I need help with embellishment storage - mine is a hot mess - and I usually spend more time looking for a certain embellishment than I do on a layout! The only kits I get are a couple of Project Life kits. So far I have them kept together - partly because I have just been getting them, and partly because I haven't even had a chance to think about using them.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have a Scraprack so my embellishments are stored by theme and then calendar and then color.

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”