SQOTD 2/1719

sdwhru
Executive Chef

SQOTD 2/1719

Post by sdwhru »

Do you use/like the 12 x 12 various size boxes in the page protector? (Like project life)

I use the WRMK in our “Life” album. Mostly the 4 x 6 - 6 square one. I like it to break up and add some fun things to the album.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD 2/1719

Post by Tamara »

95% of my albums are pages right on the book page. I don't have plastic sleeves with the three ring holes for binders so I mostly don't use them. I am however doing Jetts book like that so I will have to find a few sleeves like that and go with a few. I think that would spice it up
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:03 pm 95% of my albums are pages right on the book page. I don't have plastic sleeves with the three ring holes for binders so I mostly don't use them. I am however doing Jetts book like that so I will have to find a few sleeves like that and go with a few. I think that would spice it up
Pages right on the book page? What brand name do you use, Tamara?
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:50 pm
Tamara wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:03 pm 95% of my albums are pages right on the book page. I don't have plastic sleeves with the three ring holes for binders so I mostly don't use them. I am however doing Jetts book like that so I will have to find a few sleeves like that and go with a few. I think that would spice it up
I do all our family albums in Creative memories books. I am on Volume 39 and I'm only up to 2007 :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just started a baby book for my grandson in the WeRMemory binder so it will have page protectors with holes like a three ring book
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:17 pm
sdwhru wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:50 pm
I do all our family albums in Creative memories books. I am on Volume 39 and I'm only up to 2007 :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just started a baby book for my grandson in the WeRMemory binder so it will have page protectors with holes like a three ring book
I've never really seen a Creative Memory book (surprise, surprise)

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”