SQOTD - 10/31/18

sdwhru
Executive Chef

SQOTD - 10/31/18

Post by sdwhru »

How do you find time to scrap with the holidays upon us?
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD - 10/31/18

Post by Tamara »

after all the hustle and bustle at the end of the day I take an hour to relax and do something I like so I go to the scrap room :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I plan well....NOT! I just sneak it in when I can.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I get up early or stay up late to make time for scrapbooking. We also keep the holiday season fairly low-key -- gift certificates instead of shopping for and wrapping gifts, meals with a favorite dish instead of big feasts, less is more on decorating... Moving out here plus the limitations caused by my RA have caused us to change our expectations and keep things more simple.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

BarbP wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:15 pm I get up early or stay up late to make time for scrapbooking. We also keep the holiday season fairly low-key -- gift certificates instead of shopping for and wrapping gifts, meals with a favorite dish instead of big feasts, less is more on decorating... Moving out here plus the limitations caused by my RA have caused us to change our expectations and keep things more simple.
Barb, minus the RA, simple sounds excellent and more like how Christmas is supposed to be

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”