SCrap QOTD - August 23rd, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

SCrap QOTD - August 23rd, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Who has projects in their head that they've been really wanting to do but just haven't got around to starting? Care to share what they are?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: SCrap QOTD - August 23rd, 2018

Post by Tamara »

just scrapbook pages right now. Trying to imagine the papers and embellishments that I need to kit.

My golden book project last month (That I get to give Kalli next week) has been the funnest most epic project that I have made in a very long time.

The make n take for the doodlebug retreat is a pizza box. The top is decorated for Halloween and the inside is an accordian book. That should be fun to make but not my idea. It is from Treasured Memories in California that came up with it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I need to get back to the memory book for my niece and brother-in-law. I started it a few months ago but set it aside for the Midwest trip and working on an album of pics from my visit. My niece doesn't seem to be in any hurry but I want to get done and give it her while her dad is still healthy enough to also enjoy it.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I need to work on a baby blanket for a couple expecting their first child, but with all the hours at work and I did something to my right ring finger so for two weeks it has been killing me (finally starting to feel better) so no much knitting going on

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”