SQOTD 6.30.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

SQOTD 6.30.18

Post by Tamara »

What is your favorite paper trimer? and how long have you had yours?

I am seriously in the market for a new trimmer. I have a Fiskars that I love that is getting pretty run down. I put in new blades frequently but it is really getting too loose to hold it and it has adhesive spots everywhere. It has been a good friend. I have had it I bet 20 years. I have two other trimmers that I occasionally use but I am not fond of them. I don't like the one that you have to pick up the paper guide and snap it down every cut. I have looked at the new Fiskars but I am ot sure I like them being so large.
Help me……. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD 6.30.18

Post by Lolis »

I have the large Fiskars and I love it! I also have the Cutterpillar Pro, I like it, but it doesn't have the clear holder, however it is very precise. The Cutterpillar also make a smaller trimmer that you can take to your crops.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I've never had a large trimmer that I've been completely happy with, but I still have my very first Creative Memories personal trimmer that I still love to this day, and it's probably 20 years old....I've added a few over the years, but it's still my absolute favorite!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Cutterpillar Pro lives at my house. Love that it has the light so you can see where you are cutting, needs no blades and has a secret drawer to stash M&Ms.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have the Fiskars ProCision Trimmer; it is really nice; cuts well - never have to change out blades. It folds in half so if you want to take it somewhere and it isn't too heavy. I have a couple of smaller trimmers I use, too. When I say smaller I mean really small. Like one only cuts pics about 4 inches or less and the other might go up to 8 inches or so

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”