SQOTD...5.29.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

SQOTD...5.29.18

Post by Tamara »

How do you decide what to purge when going through your scrap stuff?

I need to do so much more than I have!! It's hard for me to let go of old embellishments in packages even though I know I won't use it anytime soon. For some reason my mind tells me that it is too good to throw out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I am throwing that kind of stuff in a give away box for my next retreat.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: SQOTD...5.29.18

Post by Patti »

I' m basing it on will I really use it in my lifetime and with the chance of moving across country I'm going through stuff now for the traveling swap box and I'm cutting ties with lots of stuff. Right now I am going through Project Life cards...I will never use all 10 of a design or for that fact even 2 of them. If there are any Project Lifers out there I would be happy to send them to you if you pay postage or else they are going in the swap box.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I kinda do the same thing that Patti does; I try to decide if I am going to use it or not. If I waiver on it, I get rid of it.
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I kinda Decide if I don't use in a year then its time to let go
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

If it's been here for a year or more, I don't love it and can't figure how I would use it, then it goes in the trash. Before we moved to Colorado, I filled four good sized boxes with papers, embellishments, about 10 6 x6 albums I bought dirt cheap and never used, stamps and other stuff and delivered it all to the local shelter/program for abused women and their children. They do weekly journaling/art groups for the women and art groups for the kids, so they were thrilled to get it. I felt great for passing it on.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I rarely purge my scrap stuff. I just know as soon as I toss it or give it away I will need it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”