SQOTD: 1/15/18

Beth
Sous Chef

SQOTD: 1/15/18

Post by Beth »

Where do you purchase most of your scrappin and stampin supplies?

I purchase mostly from Stampin' Up! since I am a demonstrator. I do grab pattern paper packs at Joann's, Michaels, or AC Moore if on sale and I am looking for a specific pattern.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: SQOTD: 1/15/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Mostly HL or Micheal's. I sometimes go in Tuesday Morning if I happen to be in Little River with my mother but honestly, I sometimes go months without buying anything.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I tend to buy mine online - Scrapbook.com and Elle's Studio are the main ones for me, and then Peachy Cheap. I don't typically buy from Michaels or AC Moore anymore unless I need white/black cardstock or adhesive...and since I haven't scrapped in ages, I haven't ran out of anything. :mrgreen:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:08 am I tend to buy mine online - Scrapbook.com and Elle's Studio are the main ones for me, and then Peachy Cheap. I don't typically buy from Michaels or AC Moore anymore unless I need white/black cardstock or adhesive...and since I haven't scrapped in ages, I haven't ran out of anything. :mrgreen:

Gonna be like Christmas for you when you come to club. I have 4 or 5 orders for you.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Beth wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:02 pm
tammyfolk wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:08 am I tend to buy mine online - Scrapbook.com and Elle's Studio are the main ones for me, and then Peachy Cheap. I don't typically buy from Michaels or AC Moore anymore unless I need white/black cardstock or adhesive...and since I haven't scrapped in ages, I haven't ran out of anything. :mrgreen:

Gonna be like Christmas for you when you come to club. I have 4 or 5 orders for you.
Can't wait....I'll be there this month. No band meeting, and Jackie and Everly will be gone...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Mine can vary; if it is a specific line usually ACOT (A Cherry On Top); but if it is like pack specials (like Michaels had last week) well, I just had to have those LOL
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Michael's and Hobby Lobby and CTMH
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”