Scrap QOTD - 07/24/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Scrap QOTD - 07/24/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Do you regularly add pictures of yourself to your scrapbooks?? Why or why not?? Honest answers, and NO "because I'm the one taking the pictures" :mrgreen:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Scrap QOTD - 07/24/2017

Post by Patti »

rarely because somehow the camera makes me look older and heavier than I can possibly be! :o :roll: :lol: and really I am the one behind the camera and I have to remind my dh to pick up the camera at family events and take a few pictures of me in them
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I do better with adding pictures of me to my PL albums than on a traditional page. Most of the time I do not like the way that I look, but I really have been trying to make myself add those photos. I know my kids will want to look back and see me in the albums, too.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I simply don't want to be reminded of my weight and double chins....how's that for honesty? :lol: That's also the reason we only have two mirrors in the entire house. One is hanging above the bathroom sink and it hangs high enough that I can only see one chin. :lol: The other is a long narrow mirror that hangs on the inside door to the bathroom closet that stays closed most of the time. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Scrapbook Question of the Day”