SQOTD 3/25/2020

Post Reply
User avatar
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:09 pm

SQOTD 3/25/2020

Post by Jan Mosier » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:10 am

Your significant other has given you a $25 gift certificate to your favorite online scrappy store - which online scrappy store was the gift certificate from and what did you purchase with it?



Mine was from A Cherry On Top and I purchased the new Vicki Boutin Let's Wander collection in 12x12 and the Starstruck Stencil pack.
Image

User avatar
TerriB
Prep Cook
Posts: 203
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Re: SQOTD 3/25/2020

Post by TerriB » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:19 am

Scrapbook.com & a bunch of ephemera packs!
Daily Forecast: Scrapping with a chance of chocolate.

User avatar
Tamara
Challenge Team
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Utah

Re: SQOTD 3/25/2020

Post by Tamara » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:01 am

Adhesive from any of them :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
Tracy F
Challenge Team
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:58 am

Re: SQOTD 3/25/2020

Post by Tracy F » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:19 pm

My Favorite Things and I would buy some of their stamps and dies.

User avatar
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: SQOTD 3/25/2020

Post by Jan Mosier » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Tracy F wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:19 pm
My Favorite Things and I would buy some of their stamps and dies.
I love MFT!
Image

User avatar
Tracy F
Challenge Team
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:58 am

Re: SQOTD 3/25/2020

Post by Tracy F » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Jan Mosier wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:40 pm
Tracy F wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:19 pm
My Favorite Things and I would buy some of their stamps and dies.
I love MFT!
I live about 30 mins from them. I can't go there very often or I'll spend a fortune.

User avatar
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team
Posts: 3605
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: SQOTD 3/25/2020

Post by Jan Mosier » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:24 pm

Tracy F wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:54 pm
Jan Mosier wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:40 pm
Tracy F wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:19 pm
My Favorite Things and I would buy some of their stamps and dies.
I love MFT!
I live about 30 mins from them. I can't go there very often or I'll spend a fortune.
Oh, I hear ya.
Image

User avatar
Krystle
Challenge Team
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Re: SQOTD 3/25/2020

Post by Krystle » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:25 am

ACOT or scrapbook.com and I would buy a Simple Stories collection
Image

Post Reply