Saturday 11/6 - Way Up High

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high . . . Join us all month long as we post Challenges based on the lyrics from Judy Garland's Signature Song - Over the Rainbow.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 11/6 - Way Up High

Post by Jan Mosier »

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high . . . Join us all month long as we post Challenges based on the lyrics from Judy Garland's Signature Song - Over the Rainbow. All challenges will focus on a word or phrase from the song, with a additional element required

Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

*Winner will be chosen via Random.Org.

For today's challenge we are going to focus on the lyrics, way up high. I chose these particular lyrics because I was scrapping a photo of Kyle and Brandy on a recent trip to the mountains. This photo was taken on Otter Falls hiking trail in Sevin Devils, NC. I also dug deep.....and I mean deep in my stash to find these papers by Fancy Pants. So your challenge is to use the song lyrics as your inspiration and dig deep, and I mean deep in your stash for some old scrapbook paper and tell me the name of the manufacturer.

Here is my layout. As mentioned above, the patterned papers are old but the stickers are new.

Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 11/6 - Way Up High

Post by Tracy F »

Beautiful page and great challenge!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

beautiful page, Jan. fun challenge
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

The background paper is Stonewashed Denim by Provo Craft and is dated 1999. The patterned paper is by NRN designs and I have no idea how old it is, but I have had it for years. I consider the 15th floor high. Sure would not want to climb that many steps.
ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Ural wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:59 pm Image

The background paper is Stonewashed Denim by Provo Craft and is dated 1999. The patterned paper is by NRN designs and I have no idea how old it is, but I have had it for years. I consider the 15th floor high. Sure would not want to climb that many steps.
What a great interpretation of the challenge Ural! Love it!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Finally actually used paper I bought for something and didn't find it after the fact. :lol: :lol: :lol: This paper is from Entertainment Concepts 2004 It's cheesy just like the layout.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Fun page, Ural.
cute page, Tamara. Is it Chucky Cheese? My kids liked that place when they were younger.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

phillisw wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:55 pm Fun page, Ural.
cute page, Tamara. Is it Chucky Cheese? My kids liked that place when they were younger.
Yes Chuck E Cheese
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Here is a layout of my son and dad engaging in peak fun activities -- arcaded games! I used MME's Cut & Paste collection which is super old!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Ural wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:59 pm Image

You nailed it, Ural!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “November 2021 - Somewhere Over the Rainbow”