Mon 10/25: The Lorax

From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere - and that's exactly what you're going to find this month at Cookin' up Creations. This month, all our challenges will be based on Everything Seuss and all the fun quotes, books and characters that we've all grown to know and love.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere - and that's exactly what you're going to find this month at Cookin' up Creations. This month, all our challenges will be based on Everything Seuss and all the fun quotes, books and characters that we've all grown to know and love.

Today's challenge is paying homage to the Dr. Seuss book "The Lorax."

Since the theme of this Dr. Seuss classic is to preserve the environment, I decided to feature photos I took along my favorite nature trail this past month. This is one of my favorite spots in my town, and I love watching the environment change with every season. I especially loved this gorgeous mushroom that I spotted in a patch of leaves!

My challenge to you today is to not only create a layout with a nature theme, but also since it is Monday, use the following sketch by "Sketchy Thursday" to create your project. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Since the theme of this Dr. Seuss classic is to preserve the environment, I decided to feature photos I took along my favorite nature trail this past month. This is one of my favorite spots in my town, and I love watching the environment change with every season. I especially loved this gorgeous mushroom that I spotted in a patch of leaves!

My challenge to you today is to not only create a layout with a nature theme, but also since it is Monday, use the following sketch by "Sketchy Thursday" to create your project. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Remember - A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Mon 10/25: The Lorax

Post by Tamara »

Love the sketch! My youngest grandson is totally into the Lorax right now. How fun! and cute page!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Love this book. Fun challenge and love sketches. great job on your LO!!
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sthom97093 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:39 am Image

Youposted yoru challenge twice ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team