Scrap Question of the Day - 03/23/2023

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Scrap Question of the Day - 03/23/2023

Post by tammyfolk »

For you ladies that scrap places other than your home-

Do you have just one bag of scrapbook essentials or do you have a duplicate bag to grab and go?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Scrap Question of the Day - 03/23/2023

Post by tammyfolk »

I haven't scrapped anywhere else other than home in a really, really long time, so no bag for me. I just start scrambling for things to take with me hoping I'll be somewhat productive.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

I've never scrapped anywhere but home. I really don't know of any crop places locally.
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I haven't scrapped anywhere but home in many, many years. But when I, did I just packed what I thought I would need each time.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Jan plays better by herself.....just ask her mother. :lol:

I haven't scrapped anywhere but home in years. If and when I ever do, I too would be scrambling to gather supplies and would probably over pack. I have only scrapped from home a couple of times in the 20 plus years I've been scrapbooking and each time I got nothing done. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I make up kits and have them in some expandable files so that I am ready to go at all times even if it is just home and I feel like doing a quick project. When I go, I grab that and a small bag of supplies and I'm off. The crops that I have started going to here in NC crack me up. There are ladies that bring their entire scrap room. Plus I have the bonus of going home from these retreats to sleep so I take all my finished projects home each day and bring back anything I need for the next day. At the end of the retreat, I have only half of the stuff I started with. After the retreats, I spend a few more days replenishing the kits.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
scrappy.boymama
Challenge Team

Post by scrappy.boymama »

Ive just started going to crops again, but only once, maybe twice a year. I don’t have spare supplies, just back up what I think I’ll need for the retreat!
- Brandi :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama

ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Since I am actually leaving for one in a couple of hours....this is what I did. Today we are making a junk journal and they listed things that you would need like, two sided tape, etc. I do have a separate bag with supplies to grab and go (I have duplicate tools) so I can only take one bag today. Tomorrow I will have a different set of tools that I take and since we do projects there I don't take a lot of extra. I rarely have extra time since I am the photographer that keeps up their facebook page as we go. I have table gifts and goodies to bring but I think this time I won't need my bag on wheels. I have it down to two bags. I also do what Patti does, come home each night and get what I need for the next day and leave projects at home that are finished.
I usually go to four or five retreats a year. This year I am also doing two virtual retreats in addition to that.
I'm sad you guys don't get away often. I may have to crash at Jan's sometime so I can bug her and let her know she doesn't have to scrap alone! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I usually just take my basic bag with my tools and then scramble to bring photos and paper kits that could match. :roll:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:52 pm Since I am actually leaving for one in a couple of hours....this is what I did. Today we are making a junk journal and they listed things that you would need like, two sided tape, etc. I do have a separate bag with supplies to grab and go (I have duplicate tools) so I can only take one bag today. Tomorrow I will have a different set of tools that I take and since we do projects there I don't take a lot of extra. I rarely have extra time since I am the photographer that keeps up their facebook page as we go. I have table gifts and goodies to bring but I think this time I won't need my bag on wheels. I have it down to two bags. I also do what Patti does, come home each night and get what I need for the next day and leave projects at home that are finished.
I usually go to four or five retreats a year. This year I am also doing two virtual retreats in addition to that.
I'm sad you guys don't get away often. I may have to crash at Jan's sometime so I can bug her and let her know she doesn't have to scrap alone! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you don't mind crashing with the dogs, come on! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”