Let's Talk Organization -

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Let's Talk Organization -

Post by tammyfolk »

How do you stay organized? Throw me some of your ideas . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Let's Talk Organization -

Post by Lolis »

I really don’t :| :? I do pick up and clean my table before I start a new project. I try to put back things where they belong. It’s hard for me to stay organized.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It is a constant battle, but once I clean down my bedroom, closet and color coded the clothes it has stayed the same and I am so happy about that. Every time I do the wash and ironing, I place the clothes back in the color section that they belong in.
I am trying to be more organized and just do one big project a week and Declutter. It is slow but coming along.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:46 pm I really don’t :| :? I do pick up and clean my table before I start a new project. I try to put back things where they belong. It’s hard for me to stay organized.
Hence the reason I asked the question. :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:09 am It is a constant battle, but once I clean down my bedroom, closet and color coded the clothes it has stayed the same and I am so happy about that.
I kinda try to do this myself. With having to dress "business casual" for work every day, I've accumulated many articles of clothing. I try to keep all of the shirts that match certain pants together and so on. . .

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:06 am
Tamara wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:09 am It is a constant battle, but once I clean down my bedroom, closet and color coded the clothes it has stayed the same and I am so happy about that.
I kinda try to do this myself. With having to dress "business casual" for work every day, I've accumulated many articles of clothing. I try to keep all of the shirts that match certain pants together and so on. . .
I wish I could wear scrubs to work! It would make life a lot more simple!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Nope. I am not an organized gal. My scrap desk is covered with all sorts of stuff that I have taken out and used some or not and then not put away.
my closet is organized by color
all other places of my house are just messy and cluttered :oops:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

In my scraproom I'm pretty organized. I always put away everything after I finish a project. My biggest problem is not putting away things I buy right away. I have quite a stack sitting out right now and I just move them around when they get in the way.

The rest of my house is pretty well organized except for my closet. Right now it's full of fat and skinny clothes and all mixed in together.....sometimes it takes me forever to get dressed trying to find something that fits. :D
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I try to spend 30 minutes a day putting stuff back where it goes - I do let my scraproom slack but I usually just put the new stuff in one area until I can get it in my inventory list (if it’s punches, dies, etc. things like that).
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

My closet is not organized and full of fat and skinny clothes also. I may even have some of Jack's clothes left in the closet and drawers. My bathroom is somewhat organized. I have a basket system in my bathroom pantry....under the sink, not so much. Kitchen and pantry is pretty well organized...although I could declutter some "barkery" items that I haven't used in 4 years. The majority of it is in the attic, but I still have a few items I could toss or move up to the attic. As for craft room, I'm working on it. I'm always working on it. :lol: Keep in mind, I'm somewhat of a hoarder. I rarely throw anything out, just ask Kyle. Every time he calls and asks, do you have this...or that, I HAVE IT! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”