JoAnn’s Coupons

Lolis
Challenge Team

JoAnn’s Coupons

Post by Lolis »

Did you receive 2 coupons from JoAnn’s? I got one for 60% and one for 50% off. I went to the store since we were in the area, and got a WRMK button maker and an attachment to go with it.
Did you get the coupons? Did you buy anything?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: JoAnn’s Coupons

Post by Tamara »

I honestly used to go to JoAnn almost every month to the tune of at least $50. Since Covid I have probably only been there four times in two years. It's interesting how we change our spending. Now I try to use what I have first before I go get something else and honestly since hubby retired I have more in my checkbook than when he was working. I only go in and grab what it is I need. Finally some relief. haha I get texts and emails pretty much every day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:27 pm I honestly used to go to JoAnn almost every month to the tune of at least $50. Since Covid I have probably only been there four times in two years. It's interesting how we change our spending. Now I try to use what I have first before I go get something else and honestly since hubby retired I have more in my checkbook than when he was working. I only go in and grab what it is I need. Finally some relief. haha I get texts and emails pretty much every day!
I hadn’t been there in the longest time either. To be honest, the store was almost empty. They have very little on stock, and most of the good stuff is sold online. Since I had a very demanding first week of school my husband decided to take me there as a treat. Luckily I had some very good coupons in my email.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I do get their coupons in the mail and in my email. I shop only once in a while and will only buy something on sale and still try to use my coupon. The store near me (20 minutes away) is small and only has 2 rows of scrapbook stuff so it keeps me from spending too much ;)
Sometime I buy online with coupons
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I don’t get their coupons anymore - honestly, I got tired of the “only on in-store items” and like other Joann’s they only seem to have Cricut items
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I still get them in the mail and in my email. I delete the emails, and I throw the coupons away. Our JoAnn's has like nothing much scrap book related anymore, and I rarely every go there unless I run out of adhesive and it's an emergency, but now I have a Hobby Lobby and it's even closer. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”