Have you ever lost

Tamara
Challenge Team

Have you ever lost

Post by Tamara »

a scrapbook item to the point of no return?

I had a paper trimmer fall behind my cubes the other day. They are stacked three high so I have been trying to figure out the retrieval. Since they are in the middle of my cubes it would be a horrendous process to take them out one at a time. I woke up with a brilliant idea yesterday. I took all of my collection kits (which were heavy and many) out of the bottom cube, thinking that I could reach in and grab to trimmer. Wrong! It is a full cube with no access to behind it. I told DH what had happened but have decided it is not worth the effort to try to get it out. So it is in its burial ground, until I die or move! I had three extra trimmers as it is so now I have two extra.

Do you have any scrap struggles or stories?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Have you ever lost

Post by sdwhru »

Thankfully, I have not done that. I have “misplaced” things frequently and then go that’s where I put that. :lol: :lol:
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have misplaced items for a theme I was working on I precut some stuff or pulled out the embellishments etc that I wanted to use. then when I went to find them they were gone. Only to be found AFTER I redid them or used other embellishments :evil:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

phillisw wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:30 pm I have misplaced items for a theme I was working on I precut some stuff or pulled out the embellishments etc that I wanted to use. then when I went to find them they were gone. Only to be found AFTER I redid them or used other embellishments :evil:
This happens to me all the time!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Once it falls behind my Ikea bookcases, it's GONE! As far as misplacing items while crafting, I do it ALL the time.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I lose stuff all the time. Fortunately, most of my cabinets are built-ins so I don't have the problem with stuff falling behind. I do have two that are free-standing but they are on casters so I can move them if I have to. Sometimes I think it is just the scrap fairies playing tricks on me. I can lose something, look all over for it, and come back later to find it in plain sight.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”