Cricut Question

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Cricut Question

Post by Tracy F »

I want to give my old Explore to my stepdaughter (she really wants it) but I'm wondering how I go about transferring ownership to her so she can use Design Space. I've checked the Cricut website and of course it says nothing about it. I've googled it and some say it works if I unregister it and she reregisters it and some say that doesn't work. Does anyone have any experience with this or suggestions?
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Cricut Question

Post by Tamara »

That's a great question. Lolis might know! Can't she just download design space? I don't pay for mine if that makes a difference.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:58 am That's a great question. Lolis might know! Can't she just download design space? I don't pay for mine if that makes a difference.
I don't pay for mine either so maybe she could just download it.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I’m a Cricut user; I looked in my account and the two older Cricut I sold still show up there. I would say just have her try to register it in Design Space and see what happens….
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sdwhru wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:44 am I’m a Cricut user; I looked in my account and the two older Cricut I sold still show up there. I would say just have her try to register it in Design Space and see what happens….
Thanks. That's what I was thinking of trying.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tracy F wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:48 am I want to give my old Explore to my stepdaughter (she really wants it) but I'm wondering how I go about transferring ownership to her so she can use Design Space. I've checked the Cricut website and of course it says nothing about it. I've googled it and some say it works if I unregister it and she reregisters it and some say that doesn't work. Does anyone have any experience with this or suggestions?
You don’t have to do anything, she can just create her account. She just needs to add it to her computer or iPad or phone. The code is 0000.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

When I had the Scrapbooking class my students created their accounts and used the same Cricut. Also, I gave one of my Cricuts to my daughter in law and she uses it with no problem.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Lolis wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:53 pm
Tracy F wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:48 am I want to give my old Explore to my stepdaughter (she really wants it) but I'm wondering how I go about transferring ownership to her so she can use Design Space. I've checked the Cricut website and of course it says nothing about it. I've googled it and some say it works if I unregister it and she reregisters it and some say that doesn't work. Does anyone have any experience with this or suggestions?
You don’t have to do anything, she can just create her account. She just needs to add it to her computer or iPad or phone. The code is 0000.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it....I didn't think it would be so easy.

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”