Print at home

Tamara
Challenge Team

Print at home

Post by Tamara »

I know some of you have probably address this in the past but I just wondered if you could refresh my memory.
What do you do to print pictures at home? And what works best for you?
I haven’t been able to get my sprocket to work for the last six months and I’ve wasted hours trying to hook it up and reboot it. Today I realized that the one that I have will not work with windows 11. If I were to purchase a new one there $149. It makes me mad but what can you do. I also have a canon 4x6 printer that my friend gave me brand new and have never been able to get it to work.
If I’m going to invest in something, what would you suggest? I don’t want it for all my photos just for one that I need last minute for a layout from my phone would be great!
Thanks for your help!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Print at home

Post by Lolis »

I’ve been printing at home for quite sometime now. I have an HP printer with an ink program. I pay about $7 a month. I’m not happy with it anymore. My pictures smudge to the touch sometimes, and sometimes I don’t get the true color of my pictures. I liked the Canon Selphy until I broke it, by not placing the paper attachment correctly. I just ordered an Epson PM 400. It is pricier than the other printers, but I hope it will give me better prints. It was $249 plus tax at Best Buy, free shipping. I should get it by Monday.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lolis wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:29 pm I’ve been printing at home for quite sometime now. I have an HP printer with an ink program. I pay about $7 a month. I’m not happy with it anymore. My pictures smudge to the touch sometimes, and sometimes I don’t get the true color of my pictures. I liked the Canon Selphy until I broke it, by not placing the paper attachment correctly. I just ordered an Epson PM 400. It is pricier than the other printers, but I hope it will give me better prints. It was $249 plus tax at Best Buy, free shipping. I should get it by Monday.
I hear it's a good one.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I have the Canon Selphy and it prints good photos for me. The Epson PM 400 has received very good reviews .
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have a brand new Cannon Selfie 910 but haven't been able to get it set up. Maybe I should do some investigating to get that to work for me. I liked the sprocket for smaller pics.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:55 am I have a brand new Cannon Selfie 910 but haven't been able to get it set up. Maybe I should do some investigating to get that to work for me. I liked the sprocket for smaller pics.
I don’t think you need to set up anything with the Selphy. Just enable the Bluetooth on your phone, and add it the way you add a wifi connection on your phone settings.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have a Canon large format printer and have printed all of my own pics for years. Before this one, I had an Epson wide format that I also loved. The Epson was discontinued and was hard to get supplies for so I switched to the Canon and love it. It allows me to print from 13 x 19 to 2 x 2.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I do not print photos at home
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I got my Epson PM 400 today! Best printer ever! The picture quality is amazing!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Lolis wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:01 pm I got my Epson PM 400 today! Best printer ever! The picture quality is amazing!
Epson makes outstanding photo printers.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”