Gator Mouth

Patti
Site Admin

Re: Gator Mouth

Post by Patti »

Lolis wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:25 pm I’ve done that too, but I had to get rid of the spine cover because it wasn’t big enough, but it’s a different system then the one I get from Micheal’s. I really liked the clear extenders!
does your spline cover unfold and extend...sometimes they have a double punch for extending that is folded under the other one. I use rings so I don't have to worry about it because I am a lumpy scrapper.
Can you put the post extenders in to give more room without the spline coming out? Too many pages in the album?

I'm out of ideas. :lol:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Patti wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:52 pm
Lolis wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:25 pm I’ve done that too, but I had to get rid of the spine cover because it wasn’t big enough, but it’s a different system then the one I get from Micheal’s. I really liked the clear extenders!
does your spline cover unfold and extend...sometimes they have a double punch for extending that is folded under the other one. I use rings so I don't have to worry about it because I am a lumpy scrapper.
Can you put the post extenders in to give more room without the spline coming out? Too many pages in the album?

I'm out of ideas. :lol:
Yes, that’s what I’m thinking,🤔 less pages, the other would be to make my own spine cover. Thank you Patti. 🤗🤗
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Another solution would be to invest on CTMH or CM albums!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”