Scrapbook price increase Doodlebug

Tamara
Challenge Team

Scrapbook price increase Doodlebug

Post by Tamara »

It looks like Doodlebug has increased its prices significantly with the new release of their cute and crafty line. I bought some the other day and it was $75 I was floored. I was chatting about it with my Illinois friend and she checked a cherry on top. They are running 20% off this weekend but their prices were raised as well. The 6x6 pad is $1 increase. The bits and pieces and chit chat are $7.99 each. The paper is still .99 and the doodle pops are still $1.99 at our LSS but cherry on top raised theirs to $2.99 The Scrap retreat out of spokane Washington I am involved it this weekend did a bundle. You could get the whole collection for $175 reg $202 that includes every washi tape, sprinkles, dots etc. The owner of Doodlebug is coming on live at 11:00 this morning to offer us some kind of deal but they never really know anything down so I think she is just throwing in something for those ha get the whole line. I don't know about you but the price is a little scary. I'll stick to just getting the things I want separately.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”