Create and Inspire

Tamara
Challenge Team

Create and Inspire

Post by Tamara »

Have any of you ever been to a Create and Inspire Event? They are sponsored by Scrapbook and cards magazine. They have a virtual one in June that I found out about after it was full. I had them put me on a waiting list and last night I got in!! I never needed to go before since it would of included travel. This one is actually in Canada but because of Covid the teachers are adding lots of items that you need which are usually put on tables to share. (Like I need SO many more scrap supplies! haha) The teachers are Heidi Swapp, Paige Evans, Vicki Boutin, Amy Tan and Shimelle Laine. They are people who do a variety of things so it will be different from the usual retreats I attend. Sooooo excited!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Create and Inspire

Post by Patti »

Congratulations! It should be fun. Sounds a lot like She Loves Color. I just can't justify the cost of them anymore because so often it's things like mini-albums or planners, cards, etc. that I won't ever use. I just need to use what I have and be satisfied.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

That does sound like fun! Great teachers there! Enjoy!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:29 pm Congratulations! It should be fun. Sounds a lot like She Loves Color. I just can't justify the cost of them anymore because so often it's things like mini-albums or planners, cards, etc. that I won't ever use. I just need to use what I have and be satisfied.
I hear you! I have so many albums I've made that just sit on a shelf. I need to start putting pics in them and giving them away.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Sounds like fun! I love all those teachers!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I agree with Patti. I love the teachers but I just can't justify the cost with the types of projects. We will enjoy seeing what you make though! :) Make us jealous and regret our decisions. LOL! :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”