This is bad, this is bad......I am already cheap/frugal to begin with. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Scrapbook Prices Going Up!

Post by Tracy F »

I just read on FB that Hobby Lobby is discontinuing their 40% off coupons the end of February. That sure doesn't help but at least their sales are pretty good....hope they don't change that!
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

It doesn't surprise me with all the virus stuff. They've probably been losing business in the brick and mortar locations where their online business has probably gone up. I am trying not to look at much lately because I don't have extra money for it and I definitely have plenty of stash. And if I DO want to buy something I try to wait for a sale or enough points to make it worth buying. I'm being pretty picky lately!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:19 pm
sdwhru wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:07 pm I haven’t really noticed but nor have I been looking. I did see something about after the end of February, HL won’t have their 40% off coupon anymore....
What???
[url]https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/sh ... 8001//[url]
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I haven't noticed the prices going up too much in my neck of the woods. Hobby Lobby still has the same prices here on single sheet paper. I get paper from scrapbook.com on occasion, but usually what I get there is on sale at reasonable price. Heading to Tuesday Morning tonight; I'm interested in seeing their prices today after this thread. Last time I went through their stash, it was pretty stinking awesome at a very reasonable price.

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”